How to Select Progress Note Templates
Progress Note Templates
To add a Progress Note Template to your library:
1) Select a client in the Client drop down or Add a NEW client to the Client Setup (if there is not already a client entered) then select the client from the drop down.
2) Click on the Pencil icon to the right of the Client drop down box.
3) Click on Template Library.
4) Click on the category that you would like to view.
5) Click on the BLUE template number to preview the template**. To close the preview, click on the X in the upper right corner.
**Note, do NOT enter your note on this preview. The preview is simply a way to view a template prior to selecting it for later use. You will not be able to save any information entered on the preview window.
6) Select the template by adding a check to the box, select an appropriate Category** from the drop down box and click on Click to enter a description to name the template. When you're done, click the green Save button.
**Note, Categories will allow you to organize your notes based on the Category you select for a template. For example, in cases where you would need to keep Psychotherapy notes separate from your regular Progress Notes, you could select the Psychotherapy Note category in the drop down by the template name.
7) Multiple templates may be selected and saved. Once all templates have been selected, click on Back to Progress Notes.