How do I cancel my My Clients Plus account
How do I cancel my My Clients Plus account?
Thank you for being a My Clients Plus subscriber.
If you would like to cancel your My Clients Plus account, please go to My Payment Info > Payment & Subscriptions. Located at the bottom of the screen, you will see a link to "Request Account Cancellation". Please click on that link and complete the brief survey.
Once you have completed the brief survey, a Customer Support representative will reach out to you regarding your account.
When you complete the brief survey and close your account, you can also request a free CSV download of the data in your account. Once you have requested your CSV download, you will receive an email with a link to your CSV data download, within the next few days, to the email address that is on the account. You'll need to sign in using your My Clients Plus login information to access and download the file. You'll have 3 days to download the file once you receive the link.
If you have been billing in Office Ally, any outstanding Office Ally surcharges for claims submitted prior to account closure, will be collected automatically after the account is closed.
We offer an option to request your account to be Archived for a low annual charge that will give read only access to the account. To request this option, please do the following:
- Turn off any Electronic Billing or Wiley Treatment Planner subscriptions
- Update your payment method, email address, and phone number
- Please complete an account cancellation request by going to My Payment Info>Payment & Subscriptions, then select "Request Account Cancellation" at the bottom of the screen.
- You will complete a brief survey, please include in your feedback you would like to take advantage of the Archive Plan. Once done, customer support will reach out to you to confirm everything is complete.
Pricing for the Archive Plan is:
- Solo and accounts with < 4 providers: $50 per year per provider
- Accounts with 4 or 10 providers: $25 per year per provider
- Accounts with 11 or more providers: $15 per year per provider