Here is a helpful video on completing your Practice Setup or you may continue with written instructions below: Practice Setup Video
2) Complete each field as applicable and click “Save” when you’re finished.
- The BILLING Address is where payments and EOBs are sent unless you enter a PAY TO Address. The Billing Address is used on Client Invoices. You must use a 9 digit zip code for all addresses in the Practice Setup.
- The PAY TO Address is used if you wish to use a P.O. Box or alternate address for your EOBs or checks. Otherwise, leave it blank.
- Insurance Form - Choose the color that you would like the paper insurance forms printed in. The data on the forms will always print in black.
- Subscription Option - Choose what features you would like to use in My Clients Plus.
- Print Scaling, Horizontal Adjust and Vertical Adjust are used to adjust the placement of data on the CMS 1500 02/12 Pre-Printed Form for the generation of paper claims.