How to add a New Provider to an Existing Practice
If you are an existing practice, but you are expanding and adding additional providers, here is a helpful guide to getting everything set up the new provider accounts.
My Clients Plus:
- Add a new account for the provider through our main website at www.myclientsplus.com (Under the Jituzu portion of the MCP setup, designate that this account is part of a group. You will set up the Jituzu account later).
- Email our customer support team so we can add that provider to your practice and adjust the rate to your group rate (you do not need to wait for a response from MCP before proceeding with the remaining steps).
If you use a Master Username, you may also join the new provider account to your master username:
- Log into your master username
- Go to any account and click on Account Access > Access Other Accounts
- Enter the username and password for the new provider account.
- Go to www.jituzu.com and click on Join Now
- Click on "I'm a SERVICE PROVIDER and my business is already registered"
- Complete the requested information and Submit.
- In the next screen, search for the name of the practice and request to join.
- The administrator of the practice in Jituzu will get a Jituzu Inbox message. The Administrator should log in and click on the Inbox message and set the provider privilege levels.
Connect the Jituzu account to My Client Plus:
- Log into the new provider Jituzu account OR the administrator may be logged in and synchronize the Provider Jituzu account to their MCP account.
- Click on My Account > Manage Connections
- Select My Clients Plus
- Select the name of the practice and the provider
- For Remote Username and Password, enter the username and password for the provider MCP account.
- Click Synchronize with Remote System
- On the next screen, click on the radio button next to the provider name. Synchronize.
The new provider is now all set up and ready to go!