Resetting a Client Portal Password for a Client
Providers have the ability to send a password reset email and verification code directly to their clients to assist the client in resetting their password should they forget it.
- In Jituzu, click on Clients on the green bar at the top.
- Select the client.
- Verify in the Reminders tab that a client reminder phone number is present. Add a reminder number and save if not present.
- Click on the Send Password Reset Code button at the top of the screen.
- The system will send the client an email with a reset link as well as a text with a verification code.
- The client will open the email and click on “Click on this link” or the web address (http://www.jituzu.....) and enter the Special Code from the text message.
- They will click Answer - and then they can enter a new password.
For security purposes, this reset link will expire in 4 hours from the time it is initiated.
This is an example of what a password reset email looks like: